Female Masturbation/friend and masturbation

Question
Hi, I am Ellena and now 19 and read this site with interest!!  I have a story from my younger days that I don't think was molestation but not sure.  In my old house we had a hammock in the garden which I loved, mum and dad worked late and weekends so a girl from across the road who was about 17 looked after me, I was around 10 or 11.  I became sexually curious at that age after finding my dads porn stash and had touched myself a few times.  Often I would lie in the hammock with Ally my babysitter, she always had short skirts and her legs would flop around, we would lie opposite and I became attracted to looking at her crotch in a curious way, wondering what an older girls tush looked like.  Obviously she had panties on but they were very tight and sort of stuck to her and I could see the shape of her mound through them.  As we lay there we would end up with our legs between each others and sometimes her foot was against my crotch and as we swayed about it felt nice.  Sometimes I was sat with my thighs up and spread and her big toe would be poking my panties which really tickled, sometimes she did this while reading and gently rubbed her big toe along my panties which felt really nice.  Was this a bad thing/

Answer
I really have a hard time calling that molestation.  I think when bodies are in hammocks or playground equipment or amusement park rides, there is going to be more contact than there would be in ordinary chairs.  I don't think Ally molested you, but I'm glad it didn't go any farther than it did.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.