Female Masturbation/G-spot masturbation

Question
QUESTION: Hi Nikki,
I have a question and it's kinda bothersome.
I've been Gspot masturbating for a few years now. I get to my height, but run out of steam because it's so intense, I can only get myself so high. (my body goes numb/loose motor skills!)
I'm feeling like over weeks of not reaching that height, my gspot is full of liquid and swollen. almost uncomfortable when I pee. Is this possible?

ANSWER: I am not Nikki, but I will answer anyway.

The G spot is only a nerve bundle inside your vagina.  It does not contain any fluid.  No fluid is released while G-spot masturbating.  If you can't reach orgasm, it might be because it's been too recently since you last had an orgasm.  If that happens, increase your interval by 12 to 24 hours and try again.

QUESTION: Thank you Dr. Doug for your quick response. I so do appreciate it in a big kind of way.
Would you have any advise on why I feel so sensitive in my Gspot area when it comes to peeing? It only feels uncomfortable when it comes to that.
I assumed this was the issue since I've been trying to get myself to a squirting orgasm.
If I am correct, the Gspot will make a woman have the squirting orgasm?
I've been exploring my body and enjoying making myself more in shape physically as well. (being more active & exercising)
Many thanks again for all your help in this matter.

Answer
Masturbating can often increase sensations of a need to eliminate.  I advise people to urinate before and after masturbating, because a need to urinate arising in the middle of a masturbation session can greatly kill the mood.  Males, of course, feel the urgency of their sexual fluids if they get aroused but cannot have an orgasm.  Females also produce sexual fluids and some females feel these accumulating if they are not released.

It might help if you just put a towel under your body while you're masturbating.  Then you won't be worried about where your fluids might go and you can just enjoy the experience.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.