Female Masturbation/sexual problems

Question
QUESTION: hello, I am 14 years old and I have been masterbating for about 3 years and only one time , have I ever orgasmed. its so unbelievalbly frustrating! I will get in my moods where all I can think about is pleasuring myself but shortly after I start I just loose interest most of the time because yes it feels good but its only from clit stimulation. I feel nothing if I finger myself and i also find it very difficult to get wet. in my own opinion I think it has more to do with how stressed I am its hard for me to relax, my family is strongly against there daughter liking girls ans well I do and when I masturbate I watch lesbian porn or fantasize about girls. I feel so fruatrated and lost, please help me get through this! thank you!"

ANSWER: Abbey, unfortunately there is no simple quick solution, but if you are willing to work on it I can help you.  The first thing I need to know is about the one time when you had an orgasm.  What was different that time?  Explain what you did that day and what it was that made you want to  masturbate that time.

There are many avenues to explore and maybe you can discover a new approach that helps you in this area.  Let's start ther and help me learn more about the way you masturbate.  Be as specific as you can be.  

QUESTION: during the session that I orgasmed I was having a three way call with a guy and a girl and we were having phone sex.I have never been able to replicate that strength of arousle from that night. when I was masturbating I did nothing differently, I usually just stimulate my clit, taking my time of slowly increasing speed and pressure. that night I did nothing differently.

Answer
It sounds like the stimulation you were getting by have a guy and a girl masturbate with you is what made you feel amazingly good that night.    If you would like to try to have more orgasms let me know.   I think we can find some techniques that will really help you get a a strong and satisfying orgasm.

Female Masturbation

Dave

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.