Female Masturbation/can't orgasm

Question
Hello Allie,
I am 14 years old and I have been masterbating for about 3 years and only one time , have I ever orgasmed. its so unbelievalbly frustrating! I will get in my moods where all I can think about is pleasuring myself but shortly after I start I just loose interest most of the time because yes it feels good but its only from clit stimulation. I feel nothing if I finger myself and i also find it very difficult to get wet. in my own opinion I think it has more to do with how stressed I am its hard for me to relax, my family is strongly against there daughter liking girls ans well I do and when I masturbate I watch lesbian porn or fantasize about girls. I feel so fruatrated and lost, please help me get through this! thank you!

Answer
I'm not Allie, but I think you should relax and enjoy what you can do and not be obsessed with having an orgasm.  When you are in the right frame of mind, it will happen.  After that, try to remember what you were thinking about or what you had done that brought it on.

You can learn more about female masturbation at http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.