Female Masturbation/tights under shorts

Question
I am Millie and 14 and into the tights under shorts thing.  I have found wearing panties under my tights is too much as the shorts kind of press up me so I have been just wearing tights under my shorts.  I am too shy to ask mum or my friends but is this ok, sometimes I am quite wet down there and afraid of showing a stain, also sometimes I enjoy the sensations of the tights against my vagina so it's difficult to know what to do, any advice?

Answer
I know there are some kinds of tights that have built-in underwear, kind of some cotton material in the crotch area.  If you used those kind, then you could get along without underwear.  If you're getting wet, you might want to slip in an ultrathin pad between your vulva and the tights.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.