Female Masturbation/Weak legs

Question
I like to watch myself do it standing in front of a mirror. Not sure why, I just like to watch myself. My question is how can I make my legs stronger because they go weak when im close to an orgasm. If I keep going then they go completely weak when i get the orgasm and im very shaky. so girly, im ashamed of myself.

Answer
Susie, thank you for your question.  Watching yourself masturbate in the mirror is fine.  It probably provides you with the stimulation you need to reach orgasm.  HAVE YOU EVER FALLEN TO THE FLOOR WHEN YOU DO ORGASM STANDING UP?  iT'S NORMAL TO HAVE VERY WEAK LEGS AT THE POINT OF YOUR ORGASM.  Have you ever reached an orgasm while lying on your back or sitting in a chair?  

Female Masturbation

Dave

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.