Female Masturbation/Not sure if Im alone here

Question
I'm 20 years old and I've been masturbating for as long as I can remember and through the years ,I've of course, experimented. But lately for the past two years or so I've felt like I have found the way to get me off the best and I feel like it makes me weird or maybe its not safe. I'm not sure.

It only works in the shower, I stand the shower with the water on. Slowly turning it hotter and hotter. I make it so its just at that tempature where your skins starts to tighten up and has a feeling of burning. This always turns me on to masturbate. Next I turn my back to the steaming hot water and let it hit my upper back, I have to make sure it gets all of my back though. After that I lift my right leg up against the corner of the shower walls and lock my left leg straight, helping me balance. I stimulate myself with my right hand, always in a circular motion around and against my clit, and my left hand is left clutching the top of the shower door. Only in the shower do I get off fairly fast ( faster then other methods I've done in the past). Its always amazing, I stand straight up and get light headed then I step away from the water and in hale the steam which makes my breath shallow and my head even lighter. This is the topping to finish it, I feel like the throbbing from masturbating lasts longer and I also feel like I'm high longer from getting off.

I'm just here I guess to know if this is ok or not healthy. I've never heard someone do this before, never seen it or read about it.

Answer
You are not alone.  I don't think there is anything unhealthy about your method.  Keep in mind it's always bad when someone has to masturbate in a particular way to reach orgasm.  It's good when you can reach orgasm in bed, in the shower, sitting down, etc.  That means you're highly responsive and not locked in to a particular form of stimulation.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.