Female Masturbation/i cannot get wet

How do I make myself wet?
im 14 almost 15 and have been masturbating for a year or two...i never reached an orgasm and i cannot get wet.
Any help? Thanks a bunch :3

Thank you for your question Amber.  I think I can help you with that.   I need to know exactly how you masturbate.   Do you rub your clitoris?  Do you rub directly on it?   And tell me how it feels when you masturbate.   This will help me know more how to help you.  Also how long do you usually masturbate before you stop without having your orgasm?  

Female Masturbation

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.