Female Masturbation/Female Masturbation

Question
So....I guess I'll just start by saying that I think I have a weird masturbation technique. I started masturbating when I was pretty young- maybe around 6? But....how I do it is, I lay on my side and clench my hand between my thighs, kind of rubbing my clit as I do so, and I just clench and unclench a lot, and that gets me off. I've been doing it this way since I started. Recently I've discovered that I'm also able to achieve orgasm by straddling and grinding a pillow, or the back of the couch or something. It that odd? I have been trying to masturbate the normal way, by just laying down and rubbing myself, but I just can't seem to get myself really aroused, or cum that way. I feel like that's odd, too. Do you think that I could eventually train myself to orgasm this way? Because I don't think my way would be very beneficial to future boyfriends...

Answer
Dear Leia,

My goodness, please do not worry so much!  Many many women masturbate exactly as you have described.  Itís a very natural way to masturbate.  Donít worry about trying a different technique.  If it is not broken, there is no need to fix it.  Enjoy and relax!  You and your boyfriend will learn what works for you when the time arrives.  And at least you will know if you reach your climax or not.

Love,
Nikki

Female Masturbation

Nikki