Female Masturbation/Help: Orgasm at Gynecologist?

Question
I was reading online that it has happened to some women. Is this really possible? I have an appointment late tomorrow, and I've been really horny all the time lately, except I can't seem to get off. I'm in a near-constant state of arousal because of this. I'm afraid that someone's touch around my vagina, even in a non-sexual way, will send me into orgasm. If she accidentally brushes against my clit even slightly, I don't think I'll be able to control myself.

Answer
It is possible but not very likely.  Even if it happens, you will not be the first patient the doctor has seen have an orgasm while up in the stirrups.  Most women are so uncomfortable in that position that orgasm is the last thing they're thinking of.  Just relax and stop worrying about it.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.