Female Masturbation/Masturbation

So not to long ago I began masturbating and I really like it I used to do it about twice every day, but I would stop until I climax I never continued to go all the way until i finally orgasm, what should i do to motivate me to go on ?

Hi Alexis!
Just continue to enjoy the good feelings and make sure you have plenty of time. Fantasize about someone that turns you on and imagine what you would do to them or want them to do to you. There's no way to really make yourself keep going, the pleasure should do that for you! Just keep going and you will love the orgasm! Good luck!!

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan

I will do my best to answer your questions about female masturbation, including what healthy masturbation is or how it can become unhealthy, when you should consider masturbating with others and when that may cross the line to sex, and how to handle masturbation in your family whether it's your parents, siblings or children

I am a Master's Student in Developmental Psychology and have focused most of my classes and research on healthy sexual development. I have helped younger siblings, friends, cousins and now my pre-teen daughter embrace masturbation and safe sexuality in a healthy and vibrant way.

Church organizations, a counseling/soup kitchen volunteer organization and several teen puberty forums where I hope to offer advice

Class-specific college writing on Developmental and Sexual health

B.A. in Psychology at an Indiana University. One year of Masters classes.

Dean's list, 8 semesters.

Family (siblings and my daughter), friends, cousins, and those I've met online