Female Masturbation/Can't cum or orgasm

Question
I'm 13 and a virgin I mostly masturbate by rubbing my clit and g-spot. Sometimes I put a finger in my butt but I can't go far in.I'm not able to stick a finger in my vagina even with baby gel. All of this feels good but I never climax or get above good. I get a little wet but never cum. What could I do to make masturbating more pleasureable (I do like I just think u could help make me love it)

Answer
You are pretty young.  Most girls your age haven't even started masturbating yet.  I would urge you to take your time and find out what you enjoy, and don't be so focused on having an orgasm.  You might enjoy reading the female pages here to see what other girls have done in your situation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.