Female Masturbation/Bellybuttons and female sexuality

Question
Hi
I had some questions regarding women's sexual fantasies and their bellybuttons.I wanted to ask a female expert
regarding one thing.The previous expert was a male.I asked him if the navel is more commonly
a erogenous zone in females than in males and and he said that it is more common for females to
find the bellybutton more sexually sensitive and then he said thats why so many females pierce
their navels.i would like two ask two questions with one being a repeat since i would like
a deeper reassurance from a female expert .Below are my questions .This topic about female bellybuttons interest me
a lot so please try and answer all my questions .I will wait for a few days if necessary.Whatever assistance you may provide me with will be greatly appreciated .

1.Do you think the navel (stimulating the inside) is an erogenous zone  more commonly in females than it is for
males?

2.What is the connection between sexual sensitivity of bellybuttons and their piercing? As in do
many women actually pierce their navel cos it feels good in that area  

3.Is it possible to stimulate the g-spot from the bellybutton?

4.Many females claim that fingering their bellybutton gives them the 'need to pee'feeling.I have never seen a guy say that but many women do.Is this feeling of 'needing to pee' more common in males?

Answer
Hi David,
I'm not very familiar with these types of questions, but I'll do my best. I do believe the previous expert was incorrect that there is a sexual connection with touching the belly button. While it is nice to touch, kiss, lick the belly button during four play it does not actually create any enhanced pleasure anymore then kissing/licking around the ears or neck. It is a sensitive area, which makes it appealing to play with during four play, but there's no connection to sexual pleasure in the genitals.
A woman's g-spot is only a few inches inside her vuvla, so no, it is not possible to stimulate it from the belly button.
I do believe it's more common for a woman to have their belly button played with, but that has nothing to do with sexual pleasure, and everything to do with the fact that women's stomach's and belly buttons are normally soft and smooth and sexy, and appealing to men and women, whereas men's belly buttons are normally hairy, and men would much rather have you playing just a little further down then with their belly buttons.
Based on your extreme interest I would say you probably have a belly button fetish. That is OK, as long as you're willing to accept the truth that they are not as much linked to sexual pleasure as you would like. Sorry to have to bring the bad news!
In the future please keep questions related to female masturbation, thank you!
-Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan