Female Masturbation/Urine while masturbating

Question
Hello.

I'm 19 years old and don't have much experience in masturbating aside from rubbing my clit and trying to finger myself which usually doesn't last long since it feels a bit uncomfortable when I put my fingers inside. It would feel good for a while but then it becomes uncomfortable later on so I just stop.

Anyways, I tried using a massager to masturbate but just after a few seconds of using it on my clit something liquid came out. I'm not sure if it's pee or something else since it's kinda salty...

I tried using the massager on my clit again and the same thing happened. I tried to ignore it and just continue because it was starting to feel really good but the liquid just keeps coming out and I'm really confused on what's going on. Any ideas?

-A

Answer
I recommend that you urinate before you masturbate.  Then you will be less likely to worry that it will happen involuntarily during your session.  It is also a good idea to put a towel underneath yourself.  Then you won't have to worry about having involuntary urination or leakage.  As you get more experienced, you will be more able to control it, and you won't worry about urination as much.  

The fluid you experienced with the massager might not be urine and instead be your sexual lubrication.  Bartholin's gland is right near your vaginal entrance.

Keep up your experimentation.  Practice makes perfect.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.