Female Masturbation/Vaginal orgasm

Question
I have a question, I have never had a vaginal orgasm however can orgasm by manually stimulating my clitoris.  I would love for my husband to experience me having an orgasm while we are having sex. I think due to my inability to orgasm through intercourse our sex life has dwindled (we have been married 20 years).  I appreciate that a large number of women cannot reach orgasm through sex however intercourse does not feel all that good.  I prefer self stimulation or foreplay, sex is more for my husband.  My husband has seen me masturbate however due to the way I masturbate on my side I find it hard to be having sex at the same time.  Anyway I hope  you can enlighten me in regards to this matter.  Much appreciated Clare.

Answer
If clitoral stimulation is how you have orgasm, and you want to have an orgasm during intercourse, then clitoral stimulation during intercourse is the way to go.  I suggest finding a sexual position that will let you masturbate during intercourse or make it possible for your husband to manually stimulate you.  

Another approach might be to use a soft ring with vibrator that attaches to your husband's penis.  You or he can position it so that it makes maximum contact with your clitoris.  Soft silcone vibrating rings, such as LifeStyles Vibrating Ring and Trojan Vibrations Intense Pleasure Vibrating Ring are available in 4-packs or smaller for less than $10 in major drug and department stores.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.