Female Masturbation/orgism

I enjoy playing with myself and I can easily turn myself on. When I finger myself I can squirt multiple times and really enjoy what I am doing but when I think I am getting close to orgaism nothing happens. I get this strong sexual feeling,  my legs start to shake and I get like goosebumps but thats as far as it goes. I don't get any satisfaction and its really frustrating!  I want to experience it but im scared I might not be able too! Can you help please?
I do this alone as I'm more comfortable sexually than with a partner.  I have used vibrators in the past but don't really do anything for me. I also find it hard to keep up with myself.  When I am rubbing myself I enjoy it most when I go really fast and hard but the closer I get to what I think may be me orgisming the harder it is for me to do it and sometimes because I struggle I lose the feeling because I am too focused on my arm. Please help I feel like a freak not being able to give myself full satisfaction. X

Hi Ren!
Everything sounds perfectly normal. I think you might just be focusing on trying to orgasm so much that it's kind of spoiling your mood, or making you less sexually aroused which is definitely the opposite of what you need to orgasm.
How old are you?

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan

I will do my best to answer your questions about female masturbation, including what healthy masturbation is or how it can become unhealthy, when you should consider masturbating with others and when that may cross the line to sex, and how to handle masturbation in your family whether it's your parents, siblings or children

I am a Master's Student in Developmental Psychology and have focused most of my classes and research on healthy sexual development. I have helped younger siblings, friends, cousins and now my pre-teen daughter embrace masturbation and safe sexuality in a healthy and vibrant way.

Church organizations, a counseling/soup kitchen volunteer organization and several teen puberty forums where I hope to offer advice

Class-specific college writing on Developmental and Sexual health

B.A. in Psychology at an Indiana University. One year of Masters classes.

Dean's list, 8 semesters.

Family (siblings and my daughter), friends, cousins, and those I've met online