Female Masturbation/Making masturbation go faster

Hi, I was wondering if you have any ideas on how to make masturbation go faster? I really like masturbating, but don't get to do it often, mainly due to how long it takes when I do. Usually it's at LEAST 30 - 40 minutes, & sometimes over 1 hour. That's a lot longer than most, right? I really want to masturbate & get off quickly, b/c I don't have a partner & I really want to enjoy self pleasure more often.

I think my biggest problem is I don't want to start unless I know I can finish - if I have to stop before my climax, it really gets me down, b/c it's like I shouldn't even try. What can I do about this?

Hi Rae,
My first thoughts would be that you aren't turned on enough, or that you aren't stimulating yourself quite well enough. Let me ask you some questions:
How old are you?
Do you get wet? If so how wet?
What do you fantasize about?
How do you masturbate?

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan

I will do my best to answer your questions about female masturbation, including what healthy masturbation is or how it can become unhealthy, when you should consider masturbating with others and when that may cross the line to sex, and how to handle masturbation in your family whether it's your parents, siblings or children

I am a Master's Student in Developmental Psychology and have focused most of my classes and research on healthy sexual development. I have helped younger siblings, friends, cousins and now my pre-teen daughter embrace masturbation and safe sexuality in a healthy and vibrant way.

Church organizations, a counseling/soup kitchen volunteer organization and several teen puberty forums where I hope to offer advice

Class-specific college writing on Developmental and Sexual health

B.A. in Psychology at an Indiana University. One year of Masters classes.

Dean's list, 8 semesters.

Family (siblings and my daughter), friends, cousins, and those I've met online