Female Masturbation/Strong Orgasm

Question
I'm 16 years old, and i am getting the feeling of wanting to have a very strong orgasm. I have tried using the shower head about 10 times and nothing happens, i have also tried to use the tap/faucet and still nothing happens. Also, to try to give myself a strong orgasm i have tried watching sex videos but still nothing happens .I  have a boyfriend and well he really loves me, he keeps asking me to have sex with him, i want to ... the problem is my mum she is very protective over me, also his parents are protective over him, so we cant have sex any where. Also,, there is no way of me being able to buy to vibrator.
How can i have a really strong orgasm?
How can me and my boyfriend have sex without our parents finding out?

Answer
Hi Sarah!
Do you feel better pleasure from rubbing your clit or from fingering yourself or penetration? Do you use any toys or anything like a hairbrush handle currently?
Good vibrator substitutes are often hairbrush handles, carrots, electric toothbrushes (for the vibration ;) and even cucumbers hehe. Try peeling a cucumber and warming it up in the microwave just for a few seconds.
As far as you and your bf, that's a tough one. Do you ever have time together alone?

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan