Female Masturbation/Masterbating

Question
Hi in stephani im 18 so I've been masturbating for about 1 yr on an off ( I always feel guilty afterwards  and promise myself I won't do it again but I always do) so anyways I had stopped for a few weeks I usually do it maybe 3 times a week. I'm the type of girl who gets wet pretty easy just thinking of something, reading something and even sitting in the car while driving over a bumpy road lol I know it's weird so I'm pretty much wet all the time. So when I went to go Masterbate the other day like 2 days ago I felt horny but I just wouldn't get wet like I was reading stuff and I was thinking about all of these things an I just didn't feel myself get wet I even got in the shower that's usually where I feel more comfortable at and I was just really dry I couldn't get wet  i also tried it the next day and the same thing happend i. Couldnt get wet so is that normal for me to go from being wet all the time to not even a little? Is there something g wrong with me is cause i Masterbate to much please help!!!

Answer
Hi Stephani!
First, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you masturbating a lot. Welcome to adulthood ;) I masturbate at least twice a day, if I have time.
Your wetness can change depending on a couple factors, like how hydrated you are, the part of your cycle you're in, how turned on you are, and other factors. I'm not a doctor so I can't go into specific detail, but honestly I wouldn't worry about it if it's only for a short time. If you are still dry after a few weeks, I would seek an appointment at a gynecologist just to be on the safe side :)
In the meantime, enjoy your body :)

Love,
Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan