Female Masturbation/How to masturbate?

Question
Hello, I'm a young woman (24) having trouble orgasm through my vagina. I have still not climaxed with my fiancee and it's getting him depressed, as if he is doing something wrong. Normally I stimulate my clitoris with a pillow to get off, but now I'm trying to figure out how to use my vibrator to climax so I can do that with my fiance. It's weird, but I'm not sure how to use it the best way I can to well climax (with fiance). Any tips?

Answer
You know the old saying, practice makes perfect!
It may be months, or even a year before your fiance can bring you to orgasm, and it may not be in the way that either of you think. Try different things and see what feels best. Have him lick you, insert the vibrator, and of course try different sex positions. In the mean time, while you practice, you should still be getting an orgasm with your pillow. After all, he's your fiance, you should feel free to achieve orgasm by whatever mean necessary in front of him. And if he is truly supporting of your pleasure and not just his, he will want you to. :)
Love, Asley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan