Female Masturbation/Orgasm?

Question
So, I am new to this whole masturbation thing, and I am a little confused about the orgasm part. So, after going at it for a bit, the feeling begins to build, and when it fills me, I begin to twitch until I stop. Is it better to keep going until I stop twitching, or what? I generally don't keep going too long after I start twitching, or is that not a complete orgasm?
Thanks!

Answer
Hi Lauren!
Usually, each girl is different. The best advice I can give is to experiment, and find that sweet spot where you stimulate yourself just long enough to receive maximum pleasure, but not so long that you touch when it's too sensitive and reduce the pleasure. There's no one answer though, and it can even be different from one time to the next.
For example, my sister when we were growing up.. sometimes she would masturbate once, start to orgasm and stop touching herself or leave her finger on or near her clit, but not move it... and she'd be done.
Other times she would stop moving her finger while she came, but she would still be very much in the mood, so as her climax came down and her clit became less sensitive, she would start to rub/finger again, and masturbate a second or third time.
It just depends on your mood that day, how horny/wet you are, and what your body wants. Just experiment and see what works best for you! :)
Have fun and enjoy yourself!
With love,
Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan