Female Masturbation/daughter masturbating

Question
QUESTION: I have a 13 year old daughter.  She developed early, about 10, and is a sweet girl. Lately, she has been masturbating a lot, almost every night. I can hear her in her room at night. I don't know if f she knows how loud she gets.  I havent' said anythign to her. My question is whether it's normal for a girl her age to do it so much.  Thanks.  Peter

ANSWER: Absolutely Peter! Your daughter is perfectly normal. I was "playing" when I was 8 and full on masturbating at 10, and doing it quite a bit by 11.
I would avoid bringing it up, unless you need to due to company being at the house overnight, but then if you do, make sure to let her know it's natural and OK.
Thanks for your question!
-Ashley

QUESTION: Ashley,

Thank you so much.  I'm still learning about girls. I was divorced four years ago, my ex had lot of problems, so my daughter stayed with me.  I wsa surprised by her sexual curiosity.  We are nudists. I grw up with nudist mom and dad, so not things are not exactly hidden, but I was still surprised by her masturbating.  Sometimes I think she's not aware of herself, but other timmes, the way she moves around the house, it's almost like she's showing off a little. I just want to help her grow and learn.  Just after her period, she gets kind of squirrely. I've seen her watching tv, pulling at her nipples, like they are sensitive. She masturbates a lot for a few days, just seems kind of horny. Is that normal?

Peter

Answer
Hi again Peter!
Of course we all have our moods we get in for days at a time, even men ;)
I know for me, I'll masturbate more often for a few days, even a week or a month I'll get on a kick of doing it a lot, then I may get too busy or my sex drive will relax a little and I'll slow down for a while. Being 11, her sex drive will likely only speed up for the next few years, so brace yourself, lol!
It's also not uncommon for her to show off a little to you and possibly flirt a little. It sounds like you are the main male figure in her life, so she wants to establish her sexuality, find out if she's beautiful and attractive, and you being there daily provide the easiest way to do that.
I hope that answers your questions. Feel free to correspond with me directly at beachbumchick1@yahoo.com. Otherwise I'll look forward to your next follow-up here.
Love,
Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan