Female Masturbation/Help

Question
Okay, so here is the thing. I'm a 13 year old girl and about a year ago I started touching my self down there and it felt good. I recently learned it is called masturbation. Can you give me tips on how to do it properly? I just talks my fingers and rub my vagina. Also what is an orgasm and how do I reach it? Also I do it between 5- 10 times a day depends how busy I am. Is that normal?

Answer
Hi Renee!
Everything you've described sounds perfectly normal! Most girls and young women masturbate by rubbing their clit. Your clit is a little nub at the top of your pussy just under your lips; but my guess is that you're already rubbing around or near it. An orgasm is a big surge of pleasure that comes at the end of masturbation, that makes you feel very good all over. There's really no magic way of having one, your body may not be quite ready yet. The best advice I can give you is to take your time, turn yourself on by thinking about boys or girls you find attractive, or by looking at porn, and just enjoy the feelings, and the orgasm will come. As long as you are not avoiding friends or family or duties, there's not such thing as doing it too much either. My 11 year old daughter masturbates every day, sometimes multiple times.
Good luck!
-Love,
Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan