Female Masturbation/Orgasm?

Question
Hi TD,

I love the feeling when i am masturbating, but i cant have an orgasm. It feels good when i do it and I have no problem getting wet, and feel like I am close to having an orgasm but it never comes. My legs get all tense and I feel like I'm close but I just keep getting wetter. Do you have any suggestions to help me have an orgasm?

Answer
I prefer to send mail back and forth on private.

Please tell me your age as that will help a little.  Also tell me a little more of what you are doing and thinking about.  Just remember that your brain has to connect to down there.  Sometimes trying to hard wont work.  But I know it can be frustrating.

Would you consider a massager/ vibrator?  Brookstone at the mall has some good massagers that work well.  Amazon has them also

TD

Female Masturbation

TD