Female Masturbation/orgasms

Question
Every time i hump a pillow or massage my clit i get so close to orgasm but i just pee instead

Answer
I highly advise against humping the pillow.  Prone masturbation has been shown to be a cause of sexual dysfunctions in males and there is some evidence that it is linked to orgasmic dysfunction in females too.  If you are close to orgasm, go with what feels good, and you ought to be having orgasms soon.  If you're worried about urinating, place a towel underneath yourself so you don't need to worry about making a mess and can relax.  

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.