Female Masturbation/strange way of masturbating?

Question
I have a friend who masturbates using the corner of an end table in her swim suit. While she is doing this she is looking at old exercise albums with women in leotards. She listens to the albums and gets very orgasmic with the instructions and reps/counting on the albums.
Why is this?
Mary

Answer
Hi Mary!
Every girl makes themselves feel good a little differently then another. A lot of girls touch themselves to get an orgasm but some prefer to hump something instead. It sounds like your friend is attracted to women and enjoys looking at them while she masturbates. Perfectly normal!
Thanks for your question!
Love,
Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan