Female Masturbation/Way to stop urge if masturbation

Question
Hi ... I want to ask that I started masterbatong around 12-13 I think without knowing what it was ... And then I just left it for like 4-5 years i think ... For the last couple of months I've started getting these intense continous sexual urges where I wanna masturbate and tease my private part but the problem is that I just morally don't wanna do this .. So an u tell me a way to stops masturbatipn.. Like some sort of exercise etc ... Cuz I tired of having these intense random sexual drives !!

Answer
Hi Fatima,
The best way to stop masturbating is to keep yourself occupied so you limit the amount of free time you have, therefore limiting the time you have to be tempted.
Unfortunately there isn't an easy way to suppress your sexual drive, or to lessen the urge to masturbate.
Think about it like this: every human body has a need to reproduce, or human beings would eventually die out. Your body dosen't know that your culture and your upbringing teach that it's not OK to have sex until you're older. As far as your body knows, it's sexually mature, and for the sake of your species, it wants to reproduce; therefore the urges will likely never go away.
In my culture masturbation is considered normal and healthy. I wish you luck in dealing with your conflict between your bodies urges and your morale teachings :)
Love,
Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan