Female Masturbation/Way to stop urge if masturbation

Hi ... I want to ask that I started masterbatong around 12-13 I think without knowing what it was ... And then I just left it for like 4-5 years i think ... For the last couple of months I've started getting these intense continous sexual urges where I wanna masturbate and tease my private part but the problem is that I just morally don't wanna do this .. So an u tell me a way to stops masturbatipn.. Like some sort of exercise etc ... Cuz I tired of having these intense random sexual drives !!

Hi Fatima,
The best way to stop masturbating is to keep yourself occupied so you limit the amount of free time you have, therefore limiting the time you have to be tempted.
Unfortunately there isn't an easy way to suppress your sexual drive, or to lessen the urge to masturbate.
Think about it like this: every human body has a need to reproduce, or human beings would eventually die out. Your body dosen't know that your culture and your upbringing teach that it's not OK to have sex until you're older. As far as your body knows, it's sexually mature, and for the sake of your species, it wants to reproduce; therefore the urges will likely never go away.
In my culture masturbation is considered normal and healthy. I wish you luck in dealing with your conflict between your bodies urges and your morale teachings :)

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan

I will do my best to answer your questions about female masturbation, including what healthy masturbation is or how it can become unhealthy, when you should consider masturbating with others and when that may cross the line to sex, and how to handle masturbation in your family whether it's your parents, siblings or children

I am a Master's Student in Developmental Psychology and have focused most of my classes and research on healthy sexual development. I have helped younger siblings, friends, cousins and now my pre-teen daughter embrace masturbation and safe sexuality in a healthy and vibrant way.

Church organizations, a counseling/soup kitchen volunteer organization and several teen puberty forums where I hope to offer advice

Class-specific college writing on Developmental and Sexual health

B.A. in Psychology at an Indiana University. One year of Masters classes.

Dean's list, 8 semesters.

Family (siblings and my daughter), friends, cousins, and those I've met online