Female Masturbation/Crossing legs tight to orgasm while pregnant

Question
Hi there so I've always used the method of crossing my legs tight to have a orgasm it's the only way I can feel satisfied...anyways I'm about 6 months pregnant now and still have been continuing to do this method and since I'm pregnant I tend to get horny even more than before so do it frequently everyday...is this safe to do while pregnant?

Answer
Hi Rachel!
Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun! I'm not a doctor, but I don't see any problems with continuing this at all! Besides, orgasms make you feel good, which makes you happy, which in turn is good for the baby. I would think your body and the baby would tell you if it was hurting him/her in any way! Congratulations and have fun ;)
-Love,
Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan