Female Masturbation/How Can I Masturbate To The Fullest?

Question
Hi! I'm 15 years old and I've been masturbating since I was 9. I'm very ashamed of this, to be honest, but I can't help the desire. It's actually grown over the years to the point where I do it once or twice every other day. When I masturbate, I either hump a pillow roughly, or I rub myself in the shower laying down. I love the feeling of oil dripping from my pussy, and I rub everything so hard, but I rarely reach my peak /: I've never inserted anything in myself, I try, but it burns :( How can I please myself to cum the best that I can? And is there a limit to how much oil I use on myself? Please help :(

Answer
I've never heard anyone say that oil dripping is their favorite part of masturbating.  That leads me to believe that your interest in it is unusual, as if it were the practice of a fetish.  Most females find water-based lubes are better than oil-based lubes.

Humping pillows is a dangerous practice.  Prone masturbation has been shown to cause sexual dysfunction in males, and there is some evidence that females who masturbate prone are less likely to have orgasm in intercourse than females who don't.

I suggest you read this page here for more ideas about making your masturbating sessions more fulfilling: http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.