Female Masturbation/taboo

Question
I'm a 51 yr old male recently divorced after 28 yrs of marriage. I've had a gf for a little more than a year. I've told her about the past and she is more than curious since a particular subject has come up. We are open with each since we both are very sexual and have had different sexual experiences and like to discuss those from the past. We got rather deep recently and now this taboo thing I brought up from my past has become more of a discussion than I really wanted. Before I go into any more detail I would like to explain via email

Answer
Hi Curt,
It doesn't immediately sound like your question will be directly related to Female Masturbation, which is the category you submitted it under, but you are welcome to email me at beachbumchick1@yahoo.com
If the question is unrelated to the categories I have volunteered for, I may steer you back to another expert here.
Thank you for you contact,
Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan