Female Masturbation/Anything different or better?

Question
Hi, I have been masturbating since I was about 14.  There have been times I have done it every day and some days 4 or 5 times a day. I mostly use my fingers when I can, but the thing is that because I sometimes get bored using my hands I like to try and fingure out different ways to get satisfaction.  Sometimes BECAUSE I have masturbated and gotten myself wet and excited, I end up wanting to do it again.  I have a couple of toys, but I can't always have a toy handy and I have done some pretty unusual things, but I was wondering if you have some other ideas, and if its normal to have a strong urge right after I just played and orgasmed. I just want to know if maybe I can had a good orgasm maybe I wont have the urge to so often.

Answer
Hi Wendy!
What you're describing is perfectly normal. There's nothing that I'm aware of that can take away the urge to continue to masturbate after having an orgasm or masturbating for a while. Your body is very turned on and it just wants more. A better orgasms may even lead to a stronger urge to continue. I also masturbated 4 or 5 times in one day some days, still do when I'm home; and my young daughter will occasionally do the same.
As far as different, you could try "homemade" toys such as carrots or cucumbers, or humping something like the edge of your bed or couch, or of course experiment with a girl friend and gt her fingers and tongue down there instead ;)
Hope this helps!
Take Care!
-Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan