Female Masturbation/Female navel and sexual fantasies

Question
Hi
I had some questions regarding women's sexual fantasies and their bellybutton which i asked nearly
a week ago.After waiting for three days i clicked on the link in my email which says 'if you don't
get a reply within three days please click here'.Even after that there was no reply.
So here i'm asking the whole thing again.I will ask the questions in numbers to make it easier for both of us.

Firstly about women's fantasies.
Renowned sex author Nancy Friday proved long time ago in her three ground breaking research books about female sexual
fantasies that females of all ages have sexual desires jus like men.Its society that has made
what's legal or illegal .For example its not 'wrong' for a woman to have sex with a a dog but it is
considered breaking the law if she has sex with a 12 year old boy.But that doesn't change the natural
sexual desire that she may have  for the boy.Its acting out the fantasy or desire thats wrong(if she
gets caught).I started a a thread two years back in a sexuality forum asking women (adults) if they
fantasize about young boys(boys from puberty to mid teens) and i got quite a lot of responses.My
obvious guess is that all these women would not confess if they could not remain anonymous.My question
is

1.Do adult women fantasize and like young boys (aged around 12 to 15/16) a lot more often than they
are allowed to admit without being judged ?

My next topic has to do with a female navel as an erogenous zone.I have read lots of girls and women
saying that fingering their bellybutton gives them a sensation that is similar to'the urge to urinate '.
Hoewver this is not for everyone as each woman is different from each other.Another interesting
fact is that quite a few females have said that they can even orgasm or come close to orgasm or get
very aroused by having their navels stimulated in the right way.I have seen comments by males but
the number of women who confess is a lot more.my questions are

1.Is the navel an errogenous zone more commonly in females than in males?

2.Is the'urge to pee 'feeling also more common in females ?

3.Many women claim to have the'pee feeling' initially when their g-spot is stimulated then the
pee feeling is replaced by more intense and pleasurable ones.Is there a connection between the bellybutton
and urethral sponge which could explain the pee feeling when a women's navel is touched?

I hope i am not making this difficult for you in any way.Please help me as much as you can with these
four questions in total and if you are unable to help with any of them please forward it to someone who
can.Thank you in advance for your assistance .

Answer
1.  I'm most aware of adult women fantasizing about men slightly older to much older than they are.  I don't think many adult female fantasies are about 12-15 year old males.

1 (second).  Yes, I think more females than males find the navel erogenous.  Look at how many more females than males have it pierced.

2.  No, I don't think so.

3.  I'm not aware of such a connection.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.