Female Masturbation/masturbation

Question
Sometimes, when I have a headache, or some other physical pain, I seem to feel some relief from it by masturbating. It seems to help, even for headaches. Do you find that to be the case with others as well? I've heard others suggest that it wouldn't be able to help with things like headaches, but for me it often does with some of them.

Answer
Hi Emily!
Just like a drug or pain medications, masturbating and orgasm releases serotonin and other chemicals in your brain and body which is why it feels so darn good, and of course those chemicals help suppress any pain you might be feeling anywhere in your body. It's a great, natural way to help relieve pain, or even just pass the time, hehe. Have fun!
-Love,
Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan