Female Masturbation/try something new

I am 21 year old female virgin. I have been masturbating ever since I was 15 years old and the only pleasure I got was from rubbing my clit. But, I am bored of this! I want to try something new. I want to try fingering. I did it once but didn't feel anything except for a finger going inside of me. I think I am doing it wrong. I am inserting one (and sometimes two) into my vagina and pull it out. How do I do it right? And how can I reach the G-spot?

Thank you!

Hi Mandy!
Rubbing the clit is the staple for most of us women so you're not alone!
Are you able to purchase a toy either online or in a shop such as Spencer's? That's your best bet, or you can make use of household items like your hairbrush handle or even a cucumber! Bigger items should bring you pleasure, but it will likely never be easier to climax then by rubbing your clit. Enjoy!

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan

I will do my best to answer your questions about female masturbation, including what healthy masturbation is or how it can become unhealthy, when you should consider masturbating with others and when that may cross the line to sex, and how to handle masturbation in your family whether it's your parents, siblings or children

I am a Master's Student in Developmental Psychology and have focused most of my classes and research on healthy sexual development. I have helped younger siblings, friends, cousins and now my pre-teen daughter embrace masturbation and safe sexuality in a healthy and vibrant way.

Church organizations, a counseling/soup kitchen volunteer organization and several teen puberty forums where I hope to offer advice

Class-specific college writing on Developmental and Sexual health

B.A. in Psychology at an Indiana University. One year of Masters classes.

Dean's list, 8 semesters.

Family (siblings and my daughter), friends, cousins, and those I've met online