Female Masturbation/different methods

Question
Hi, thank you for taking the time to answer questions, my wife has told me that when she masturbates she likes to put pressure on her clit, I tried to do that to her during foreplay, but it didnt seem to do anything for her, I'm wondering what im doing wrong? She's very sweet and doesn't complain but I can tell what feels good for her and what doesn't

Answer
You'll never know unless you can get her to show you how she likes to be touched. There's thousands, maybe millions of variations of touch and pressure, you have to have an open dialogue about it. Ask her, it doesn't make you weak or stupid for asking, it makes you brave!
Good luck!!

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan