Female Masturbation/Feelings about masturbation

Question
I have been masturbating for about 1.5 years. I don't do it often, b/c I always find myself regretting it afterwards. It doesn't make me feel good about myself. I don't know why since I know it's a healthy thing to do, and physically I enjoy it but mentally, as soon as it's over I feel shamed and disgusted by what I've done. Is it natural to feel like that?

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun.  It's also normal to occasionally feel ashamed or guilty by it.  The reason is that if everyone were perfectly happy and satisfied by masturbating, there would be less reason to have intercourse, and the species would die off.  So occasional bad feelings about masturbating are normal and maybe even good for you.

Most people enjoy masturbating greatly and practice it often.  You can learn more about girls and masturbating at http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.