Female Masturbation/Female masturbation-crossing legs

Question
Hello,
I have a question about my masturbation method. One year ago, I was very grateful to receive an answer from you to my question about crossing legs to reach orgasm. I was so pleased to know that my 10-year- masturbation method is safe and not harmful to my health
However, recently, it is obvious to realize that, after I have masturbated by crossing legs, my stomach gets full of air and it seems like too difficult for my stomach to digest food. Also, if i reach orgasm by this method, I pee much less than usual. Especially after crossing-legs orgasm in the evening, in the next morning, my back gets so hurt that i cannot move. It feels like the water inside my body is so full that i need to pee to help it get free. Exactly after I pee, my back gets better and everything seems ok then.
I'm just afraid that this masturbation caused the bad effects on my bladder or anything inside my body. I'm so worried about this. Does it affect my ability to bear children in the future or any harmful effects that caused by this?
Please help me with this.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you
Best regards

Answer
Crossing your legs, while masturbating or not masturbating, will not cause your stomach to fill with air, nor will it cause you to produce less urine.  If there is air in your stomach, for whatever reason, simply burp it out.  

I advise people to urinate before masturbation so a full bladder won't cause any unpleasant sensations and then afterward to flush out any fluids that may have settled in the passageways.

Masturbating is not causing any of these problems you mention.  You ought to masturbate often and enjoy it.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.