Female Masturbation/Hands Free Masturbation

Question
Dear Ashley,

I'm nearly off my period now, but for future reference, what are some good ways to get off without using my hands or my sex toys? I live in a college dorm with 7 other girls, so someone is nearly always in the dorm which makes it hard for me to clean my sex toys often enough to satisfy my needs. Also, the bathroom sinks are external to the actual bathroom-kinda like in a motel/hotel. I do get time for myself sometimes, but most of the time there is someone else in the dorm. It would be my luck to be washing my toys, when someone returns from classes (or whatever) and they see me with my hands on what is obviously a vibrator/dildo.

I currently have a set of kegel balls (attached by a string), a small clitoral vibe that could be mistaken for lipstick or a flash-drive if you take the cap off, a "romance vibrator," a Crystal Jellies Ballsy Cock w/ Suction Cup - 6" Purple dong, and a glass wand. There is no real discreet way to wash the dong (who I've named Big Boy) or Romeo (the romance vibe). I don't often use Big Boy, as he's rather large for me, but when I do he's hard to clean due to the ridges and such.

I've only been masturbating for 2.5ish years now, so I still haven't learned all of the tricks of the trade. Last year, and part of the year before, I did have roommates but the bathroom also included a sink and allowed for privacy to wash my toys.

So, any suggestions as to how I can masturbate hands free when I'm horny and on my period? I get stressed out easier when I'm on my period and masturbating is a way for me to release that stress.

Thanks in advance.

Answer
At the end of the day, the body must be stimulated physically for most women to be able to reach orgasm. Sexual thoughts, dreams, watching a steamy movie, all of these things can turn you on and make you wet, but the body is craving actual physical sex when it gets aroused, which is what masturbating with your hands or a toy mimics, that physical touch in/on your sensitive sexual organs... without something physically stimulating it is extremely unlikely you'd be able to reach orgasm. Good luck!!
Love,
Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan