Female Masturbation/masturbation

vivian wrote at 2015-11-01 23:14:11
I am widowed and love to climax. I had great sex with my husband.  Now I pleasure myself very frequently.  I read about the electric toothbrush.  It is incredibly deliciously enjoyable. I almost scream with exctasy.

But I try to climax 3 or 4 ties a day.  Is this okay.

I have lots of time on my hands, so I play with myself.

I am 83 years old.  Very pretty, everyone says I am beautiful.

I can get a man very easily, but prefer my independence.

I love to climax.  It definitely keeps me young and happy.

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan

I will do my best to answer your questions about female masturbation, including what healthy masturbation is or how it can become unhealthy, when you should consider masturbating with others and when that may cross the line to sex, and how to handle masturbation in your family whether it's your parents, siblings or children

I am a Master's Student in Developmental Psychology and have focused most of my classes and research on healthy sexual development. I have helped younger siblings, friends, cousins and now my pre-teen daughter embrace masturbation and safe sexuality in a healthy and vibrant way.

Church organizations, a counseling/soup kitchen volunteer organization and several teen puberty forums where I hope to offer advice

Class-specific college writing on Developmental and Sexual health

B.A. in Psychology at an Indiana University. One year of Masters classes.

Dean's list, 8 semesters.

Family (siblings and my daughter), friends, cousins, and those I've met online