Female Masturbation/How Can I Have Multiple Orgasms????????

Question
I have been masturbating for 3 months now and I am loving it!!!!!! But now I want to take it up a level. So I found out I can have multiple orgasms which sounds awesome but I do not know how to do it. Anyone out there know how to have multiple orgasms?

P.S. I am a women and I am not older enough to have sex toys :(

Answer
When you masturbate to orgasm, see if you can keep stimulating yourself during and after your orgasm.  Many people find their private parts are too sensitive to keep stroking.  But if you can do it and maintain your arousal, work at bringing yourself to a second orgasm.  Not all women can do it.  I recommend your hands over sex toys any day.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.