Female Masturbation/nipples

Question
hello! i'm 16 but is touching your nipples supposed to make you orgasm? just the slightest touch of my nipple makes them go super hard and when i touch my nipples i feel this very strong intense feeling in my vagina.constant rubbing will intensify this. so i'll just rub my nips in circles and it feels so tingly and hot down there. after it's all over my panties are always very wet and kind of slimy which i find to be uncomfortable. so after people get wet/orgasm do they usually just stay in there wet panties? or do people not wear panties when they orgasm? I did it once in the shower and when i looked in my vagina i never realized how much slimy wet stuff there was. so I washed it but after i got out of the shower it felt kind of weird down there. like every time im done, for a couple of minutes it feels kind of strange down there? haha like theres something in it. idk, it goes away after a couple of minutes.

Answer
Hi lola!
It all sounds perfectly normal to me! A lot of us girls get really wet when we get turned on :)
If you don't like the feeling, simply slip out of your panties first, but everyone is different. Some girls, like me, like the feeling of it in their panties.
I'm not sure exactly what the feeling afterwards is that you're describing but I believe it's perfectly normal.
Enjoy!!
Love,
Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan