Female Masturbation/was that an orgasm?

Question
So when i was 15 i was changing i think, and my shirt rubbed against my nipple and it kind if tingled down there. So i started rubbing my nipple and it felt good down there. I layed down on my bed and rubbed both my nipples at the same time, just rubbing in circles and it felt incredibly good down there. I went under the covers and crossed my legs together, squirming and squeezing them together all whilst rubbing and i felt something warm and wet down there. Very very wet and my vagina was kind of thumping at the same time. My heart started beatingn super fast and this wave went thru my tummy and my legs shook and my vag started contracting in and out for a couple of seconds. After it was all over i layed in bed wondering what just happened. After i got up and started walking it felt kind of weird down there and when i went to the bathroom my panties were soaking wet. Was that an orgasm? After i realized it felt good so i always did that and the same thing would happen. Another time this happened was when i was reading dirty fanfiction. I got really wet and it felt really slippery down there so i crossed my legs and then pulled my panties up and grinded in to the edge of my bed. The same feeling would happen. Grinding in to a pillow would also do the same th ing to me. What i mean by that is sitting on top of a pillow with a corner pointing up at my v, i would go up and down on it until it started to feel good. The weirdest time its ever happened was when i was reading something and got wet. I was so wet i felt it kind of drip that when i moved my legs, id get that feeling and my v would contract and everything. It happened and i didnt even touch myself! I was just wet. Sorry this was so long, i just wanted to descibre everything that happened when i did that. This all started accidently also haha. So yeah thank you for your answers! Again, sorry it was so long and sorry if i was too detailed with some things.

Answer
Hi Scarlett, what you are describing definitely sounds like an orgasm to me! Amazing, aren't they! Enjoy them, not a lot of women can have them without even touching themselves.
I love having them, and do almost every day. In fact your letter is making me want one right now, hehe.
Love,
Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan