Female Masturbation/Orgasms

Hi I'm 15 and I have recently started masterbating but have not yet reached an orgas on and I'm  starting to get impatient and a little desperate. I find that when I mastubate as well it makes me feel like I need the pee even when I've just been, therefore not pleasurable, the closest I've got to an orgasm was while humping a pillow but it was only a small feeling and it soon went away. I also don't understand what people mean when they say rub ur clitoris as I'm not entirely sure which bit it is, I've also read to reach ur g spot but I'm worried that's can reach down far enough how far should you go in your vagina??? I'm not able to use a tap or shower head either and in too young for tots so I'm stuck on what to do. I was also wondering from your own personal experience what does it feel like to have an orgasm like can you not help but moaning out loud does it last long and how does it make you feel? Also after an orgasm does it leave u satisfied or just even Horner and wanting more??? I also find it hard to arouse myself i find books distract me and I feel awkward watching porn and it doesn't seem to work as I also get distracted I was wondering if u new any good ways to arouse myself as well???

Hi Chantel,
The location of the clit is a little difficult to explain if you don't know where to look. Try this page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris, and this image http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris#mediaviewer/File:Vulva_labeled_no_tags.jpg
In that image, it's #4.
It's a little nub near the top of your slit, covered by a layer of skin.
You'll know it when you rub it.

If you aren't turned on regularly, don't waste time trying to make yourself turned on. It's ok to have a lower sex drive and not masturbate regularly!
An orgasm does feel good, but you can't make it happen. You have to be aroused to have the chance.
Good luck

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan

I will do my best to answer your questions about female masturbation, including what healthy masturbation is or how it can become unhealthy, when you should consider masturbating with others and when that may cross the line to sex, and how to handle masturbation in your family whether it's your parents, siblings or children

I am a Master's Student in Developmental Psychology and have focused most of my classes and research on healthy sexual development. I have helped younger siblings, friends, cousins and now my pre-teen daughter embrace masturbation and safe sexuality in a healthy and vibrant way.

Church organizations, a counseling/soup kitchen volunteer organization and several teen puberty forums where I hope to offer advice

Class-specific college writing on Developmental and Sexual health

B.A. in Psychology at an Indiana University. One year of Masters classes.

Dean's list, 8 semesters.

Family (siblings and my daughter), friends, cousins, and those I've met online