Female Masturbation/Orgasms

Question
Hi I'm 15 and I have recently started masterbating but have not yet reached an orgas on and I'm  starting to get impatient and a little desperate. I find that when I mastubate as well it makes me feel like I need the pee even when I've just been, therefore not pleasurable, the closest I've got to an orgasm was while humping a pillow but it was only a small feeling and it soon went away. I also don't understand what people mean when they say rub ur clitoris as I'm not entirely sure which bit it is, I've also read to reach ur g spot but I'm worried that's can reach down far enough how far should you go in your vagina??? I'm not able to use a tap or shower head either and in too young for tots so I'm stuck on what to do. I was also wondering from your own personal experience what does it feel like to have an orgasm like can you not help but moaning out loud does it last long and how does it make you feel? Also after an orgasm does it leave u satisfied or just even Horner and wanting more??? I also find it hard to arouse myself i find books distract me and I feel awkward watching porn and it doesn't seem to work as I also get distracted I was wondering if u new any good ways to arouse myself as well???

Answer
Hi Chantel,
The location of the clit is a little difficult to explain if you don't know where to look. Try this page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris, and this image http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris#mediaviewer/File:Vulva_labeled_no_tags.jpg
In that image, it's #4.
It's a little nub near the top of your slit, covered by a layer of skin.
You'll know it when you rub it.

If you aren't turned on regularly, don't waste time trying to make yourself turned on. It's ok to have a lower sex drive and not masturbate regularly!
An orgasm does feel good, but you can't make it happen. You have to be aroused to have the chance.
Good luck
Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan