Female Masturbation/Problems

Question
Hi I have recently started masterbating but I find it unpleasurabe and uncomfortable. I also find that everytime I do it feels like I have to pee, is it possible I'm pushing against my bladder if so how do I stop this???

Answer
Always urinate before you masturbate.  Since you're inexperienced, it will also help you be more confident if you place a towel underneath yourself.  Then you won't worry so much about having a wetting accident.  You will enjoy it more when you're not worried about accidental urination and know that you can control yourself.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.