Female Masturbation/tingling v

bonjour! I have a question for you all. When i rub my nipples through my shirt my vagina starts tingling and gets wet. All i have to do really is rub one nipple in a circle, taking turns between rubbing and tapping it and i'll feel a tingling sensation in that side of the vagina. If i rub/tap both nipples at the same time my pussy starts tingling like crazy and gets hot and starts to throb all while being extremly wet.  The tingling builds up and up and it feels so fucking amazing! Pardon my language. Does everyone feel this way when they touch their nipples?

Hi Ivy!
Yes, you are perfectly normal! Your nipples are definitely connected to your ability to feel sexual pleasure, although science isn't quite sure how or why yet. All women are different and some women feel nothing at all from rubbing their nipples and some women can orgasm from just touching their nipples, and not their pussy. Crazy, huh?
Enjoy it, and have fun with yourself ;)

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan

I will do my best to answer your questions about female masturbation, including what healthy masturbation is or how it can become unhealthy, when you should consider masturbating with others and when that may cross the line to sex, and how to handle masturbation in your family whether it's your parents, siblings or children

I am a Master's Student in Developmental Psychology and have focused most of my classes and research on healthy sexual development. I have helped younger siblings, friends, cousins and now my pre-teen daughter embrace masturbation and safe sexuality in a healthy and vibrant way.

Church organizations, a counseling/soup kitchen volunteer organization and several teen puberty forums where I hope to offer advice

Class-specific college writing on Developmental and Sexual health

B.A. in Psychology at an Indiana University. One year of Masters classes.

Dean's list, 8 semesters.

Family (siblings and my daughter), friends, cousins, and those I've met online