Female Masturbation/help

hello, i have a concern about my vibrator. so i have a clitoral vibrator and when i use it, i use it on full blast and use it for hours. it just feels so good that i can't stop, but i feel like the more i sue it, the more pressure i use . can using my vibrator too much permanently desensitize my clitoris? also. am i supposed to get really wet with this kind of stimulation? because i don't really get that wet. also, after a while of using this toy, i stood up to go to the bathroom, and i started feeling dizzy and my ears were kind of ringing. i just want to know if this type of masturbation is healthy or not? should i stop using my vibrator for about a year to regain my sensitivity? can this ruin my hormones because i masturbate for too long periods of time? please, any answer would be very helpful. thanks for you time!

Hi Michelle!
Yes, using a vibrator regular does cause a slight desensitivity, but it's NOT permanent! If you were to stop using your vibrator for a period of time you would see that any stimulation is again wonderfully sensitive!
I don't believe you can masturbate too much as long as you aren't hurting yourself or ignoring important things like school work. The dizzyness and ear ringing is likely just due to your body being extra stimulated and aroused for a lengthy time while you masturbate, but my disclaimer here is that I'm not a doctor so if you have concerns please see one.
Otherwise, have fun with your vibrator, I know I do!

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan

I will do my best to answer your questions about female masturbation, including what healthy masturbation is or how it can become unhealthy, when you should consider masturbating with others and when that may cross the line to sex, and how to handle masturbation in your family whether it's your parents, siblings or children

I am a Master's Student in Developmental Psychology and have focused most of my classes and research on healthy sexual development. I have helped younger siblings, friends, cousins and now my pre-teen daughter embrace masturbation and safe sexuality in a healthy and vibrant way.

Church organizations, a counseling/soup kitchen volunteer organization and several teen puberty forums where I hope to offer advice

Class-specific college writing on Developmental and Sexual health

B.A. in Psychology at an Indiana University. One year of Masters classes.

Dean's list, 8 semesters.

Family (siblings and my daughter), friends, cousins, and those I've met online