Female Masturbation/Tips?

Hello, for a pretty long time I've done this weird thing where I cross my right leg over my right, and cross them very tightly. It actually oddly feels very good. I don't know how to stop it though, because I always have an urge to do it in school and I get embarrassed afraid that others will notice. Is this normal? Any tips to stop it?

my best advice is to masturbate every evening in the privacy of your own home so that when you are at school your urges aren't as strong.
But unless you're moving your legs a lot, I doubt anyone knows what's going on so I wouldn't worry too much. Enjoy your wonderful hormones ;)

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan

I will do my best to answer your questions about female masturbation, including what healthy masturbation is or how it can become unhealthy, when you should consider masturbating with others and when that may cross the line to sex, and how to handle masturbation in your family whether it's your parents, siblings or children

I am a Master's Student in Developmental Psychology and have focused most of my classes and research on healthy sexual development. I have helped younger siblings, friends, cousins and now my pre-teen daughter embrace masturbation and safe sexuality in a healthy and vibrant way.

Church organizations, a counseling/soup kitchen volunteer organization and several teen puberty forums where I hope to offer advice

Class-specific college writing on Developmental and Sexual health

B.A. in Psychology at an Indiana University. One year of Masters classes.

Dean's list, 8 semesters.

Family (siblings and my daughter), friends, cousins, and those I've met online