Female Masturbation/Tips?

Question
Hello, for a pretty long time I've done this weird thing where I cross my right leg over my right, and cross them very tightly. It actually oddly feels very good. I don't know how to stop it though, because I always have an urge to do it in school and I get embarrassed afraid that others will notice. Is this normal? Any tips to stop it?

Answer
Aly,
my best advice is to masturbate every evening in the privacy of your own home so that when you are at school your urges aren't as strong.
But unless you're moving your legs a lot, I doubt anyone knows what's going on so I wouldn't worry too much. Enjoy your wonderful hormones ;)

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan