Female Masturbation/Masturbation

hello i dint really "get off" from rubbing my clit or fingering but i do get horny when im laying face down in bed so i usually just hump my bed while watching porn until i orgasm..i need tips on how i could masturbate better and orgasm longer so it can feel even better.

Once you've figured out the best method for you,  like laying down and humping,  there aren't any surefire ways to make it better other than to just drag it out.  When you feel close to orgasm, slow down or stop for a bit until it fades away then start again. Go slowly and keep watching port or fantasizing until you're ready to cum. It boosts the orgasm some and makes the pleasure last longer.  Have fun!  

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan

I will do my best to answer your questions about female masturbation, including what healthy masturbation is or how it can become unhealthy, when you should consider masturbating with others and when that may cross the line to sex, and how to handle masturbation in your family whether it's your parents, siblings or children

I am a Master's Student in Developmental Psychology and have focused most of my classes and research on healthy sexual development. I have helped younger siblings, friends, cousins and now my pre-teen daughter embrace masturbation and safe sexuality in a healthy and vibrant way.

Church organizations, a counseling/soup kitchen volunteer organization and several teen puberty forums where I hope to offer advice

Class-specific college writing on Developmental and Sexual health

B.A. in Psychology at an Indiana University. One year of Masters classes.

Dean's list, 8 semesters.

Family (siblings and my daughter), friends, cousins, and those I've met online