Female Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
hello i dint really "get off" from rubbing my clit or fingering but i do get horny when im laying face down in bed so i usually just hump my bed while watching porn until i orgasm..i need tips on how i could masturbate better and orgasm longer so it can feel even better.

Answer
Once you've figured out the best method for you,  like laying down and humping,  there aren't any surefire ways to make it better other than to just drag it out.  When you feel close to orgasm, slow down or stop for a bit until it fades away then start again. Go slowly and keep watching port or fantasizing until you're ready to cum. It boosts the orgasm some and makes the pleasure last longer.  Have fun!  

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan