Female Masturbation/Female Masturbation

Question
QUESTION: Hello:

1. What is regarded as healthy masturbation and unhealthy?

2. Do very many females look at adult materials, magazines or adult videos while they masturbate.

I thank you for your reply.

ANSWER: I would only consider masturbation as unhealthy if it hurts the person doing it or someone else. It's that simple.
Yes, many women, as many as 80% at least occasionally look at adult material or read adult stories.

QUESTION: Hello:

I want to thank you for the reply!

In your profile, you indicate the following: "... how to handle masturbation in your family whether it's your parents, siblings or children."

Are you indicating that masturbation with siblings or other family members is okay?  

I thank you for your follow-up reply.

Answer
Hi Kenneth,
I believe it's different in evey family and of course legal risks must be considered but overall, I don't believe masturbation, especially between young siblings as part of innocent learning, is harmful. My sister introduced me to it and my daughter knows she doesn't have to hide it any more then eating or sleeping, it's natural!
-Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan