Female Masturbation/Female Masturbation

1. What is regarded as healthy masturbation and unhealthy?

2. Do very many females look at adult materials, magazines or adult videos while they masturbate.

I thank you for your reply.

ANSWER: I would only consider masturbation as unhealthy if it hurts the person doing it or someone else. It's that simple.
Yes, many women, as many as 80% at least occasionally look at adult material or read adult stories.

I want to thank you for the reply!

In your profile, you indicate the following: "... how to handle masturbation in your family whether it's your parents, siblings or children."

Are you indicating that masturbation with siblings or other family members is okay?  

I thank you for your follow-up reply.

Hi Kenneth,
I believe it's different in evey family and of course legal risks must be considered but overall, I don't believe masturbation, especially between young siblings as part of innocent learning, is harmful. My sister introduced me to it and my daughter knows she doesn't have to hide it any more then eating or sleeping, it's natural!

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan

I will do my best to answer your questions about female masturbation, including what healthy masturbation is or how it can become unhealthy, when you should consider masturbating with others and when that may cross the line to sex, and how to handle masturbation in your family whether it's your parents, siblings or children

I am a Master's Student in Developmental Psychology and have focused most of my classes and research on healthy sexual development. I have helped younger siblings, friends, cousins and now my pre-teen daughter embrace masturbation and safe sexuality in a healthy and vibrant way.

Church organizations, a counseling/soup kitchen volunteer organization and several teen puberty forums where I hope to offer advice

Class-specific college writing on Developmental and Sexual health

B.A. in Psychology at an Indiana University. One year of Masters classes.

Dean's list, 8 semesters.

Family (siblings and my daughter), friends, cousins, and those I've met online