Female Masturbation/female orgasm

Question
Hi, I was wondering what I can to help achieve an orgasm. I'm 19 I never had one, when I finger my self I get all shakey and I feel like I have a headache times and I never really finish.

Answer
Hi Alex,
this is a tough one as all women are different and some women really struggle to reach orgasm. The best advice I've ever received about this is that your number 1 sex organ isn't your clit or your pussy, it's your brain. You need to be really turned on, and don't focus on reaching orgasm, only focus on whatever is turning you on, such as a fantasy or video or story. Don't set a time limit, don't have any expectations, and make sure you're comfortable and private. Just focus on the feelings and the stimulation. The more wrong the fantasy is, a lot of times, the more it turns us on and the better chance we have of cumming.
Try that and good luck!
-Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan